Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Title

I thought of a more appropriate name for Heroes:

Hiro's Tale

With 7 other stories cynically
designed to increase marketshare
in key demographics


The show has a lot of good things in it, I freely admit. I like the parts with Hiro as much as the next person. I just realized that the "law and order" story and the "emo political family" story and the "I want my son back" story are there to appeal to other people.

I don't know if it works. Maybe Law and Order fans think to themselves, "Why in the world are they spending all this time on these foreign tourists?" as they watch it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice tourist comment. Hiro is the best part of Heros, but the cheerleader and Peter also have there moments.

Carsonist said...

You're right, of course. There are good parts in most of the stories, they just aren't nearly as good as Hiro's story.