Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fallout 3

I've decided to do a series of posts about Fallout 3. First I've decided to issue a series of pictures I took.

The first few are of my apartment. I couldn't have it cleaned, so forgive the dingy-ness.




My table, with my Minigun and the Mechanist's costume.












My shelves, with my collection of Nuka-Cola Quantums, (some of them are multiple bottles in one "item")

The costumes on the left are the Ant Agonizer and a radiation suit.









My end table, with a few mementoes of my adventures. If you can tell what the two tubes are, then you deserve a prize.








My bedstand, with my Abe Lincoln action figure, and a pile of Benjamins.





The Lincoln Memorial, stark in the cloudy evening.
The Washington Monument, still standing, but just barely.

No comments: