In every romantic comedy, there's a loose plot that must be followed, as dictated by some inscrutable gods:
- A leaves his boring ex and sets out on his own, is lonely.
- Wacky antics bring A to B.
- A and B couldn't be happier.
- B discovers that the wacky antics included some sort of lie, or wacky scheme.
- B is so outraged upon this discovery that B leaves A forever.
- A does something else wacky, validating the previous wackiness and begging forgiveness.
- B forgives A, and they kiss in a way that reminds you of their previous wackiness.
Anyway, there are some fun jokes in the movie, but I wouldn't pay money to see it.
.5 out of 5 Ron Perlmans