Monday, October 02, 2006

Ultra Summary: Family Guy

In the spirit of the thing, I have decided to do an Ultra Summary of Family Guy in the style of the show.

Family Guy, the Ultra Summary

Interchangeable character: Do you remember that time someone was really, really drunk? And it was funny, THE FIRST TIME!?

Interchangeable character: Yeah, and do you remember the time that someone hurt someone else, realized what he'd done, then backed slowly out of the room? And it was funny, THE FIRST TIME!?

Interchangeable character: And do you remember the time someone fell down really fast, breaking something? And it was funny, THE FIRST TIME!?

Interchangeable character: Don't forget the time that someone had a bizarre relationship to a TV icon from the 70's or 80's! And it wasn't really that funny, even the first time.

Interchangeable character: And there was the time that the episode was too short, so a scene went on forever. It was kinda funny, because no one really wastes time like that in a show. The lack of jokes was a joke! And it was funny, THE FIRST TIME!

Seth Mcfarlane: I am a genius. OOH! I just got the best idea! A song from the 80's! I'll have a character sing it for no particular reason! Then, right when they're rolling in the aisles, someone will fall down! HAHAHAHAHA! This stuff never gets old!

~The End~

PS. I was somewhat reluctant to write a family guy joke, as South Park had reamed them so well. Then I did it anyway.

1 comment:

Carsonist said...

I have to admit, I do like those times that they attack Meg.

The thing is, most of their jokes are funny, but they do them so many times that I get sick of them.