Monday, September 29, 2008

700 bn

The thing that really enrages me is the way that once the $700 bn dollar "Plan" was suggested, it became Fait Accompli. Are Democrats really so devoid of the courage of their convictions, and so completely without ideas, that they can only tack a couple modifications to the largest increase in Executive Power since the last Bush Administration bill? Guys! You hold a majority in the House and Senate! Don't let the Republicans screw you over politically and legislatively! Don't you know that most Republicans plan on voting against the plan?

You can't win on this plan. If it goes well, then the President saved the day. If it doesn't save anyone, (much more likely, if you ask me,) then the Democrats who voted for it will take the heat. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Democrats are idiots, and the Republicans are villains.

PS. I know I've been doing a lot of political posts lately, but I find it absolutely enraging that the least popular President in history is being obeyed like he was a king.

No comments: