Monday, March 31, 2008

Third Parties '08

I've predicted that the Republican Party will have at least one major third party break from its ranks this year. After all, the current nominee isn't very acceptable to the Libertarian or the Religious wing of the party. It seems I was wrong about that. The Republicans have always been good at getting into line, and they're staying true to form, it seems.

I was right about something else, though. It does seem that the Democrats are going to the convention without a candidate, since I sincerely doubt either of the candidates are going to drop out at this point.

Months and months ago, someone said, "The Democrats are polling so well, they seem to have this election guaranteed. It'll be interesting to see how they screw it up." At the time, I laughed.

----------------
Now playing: Bob Dylan - Just Like A Woman
via FoxyTunes

No comments: