- I desperately need to find a Wii. This is driving me crazy.
- The cinematics in this game are fantastic. There are more "wow, that was awesome" moments in this than in any other game's cutscenes.
- Solid Snake is too cool.
- The designers have done a good job of making different characters actually different, instead of just a paint-job on an old character.
- No huge changes in the core gameplay. If you didn't like the old games, you probably won't like this one.
- Picking up items is a lot easier. You can pick them up whilst on the run or in the air by just pressing "A". This reduces the value of my ultra-L337 item-grabbing skills from Melee.
Some Other Thoughts:
- Those little white balls that have the letter "B" on them? STAY AWAY!
- Yes, Final Smashes are overpowered, but they are also COMPLETELY AWESOME!
- Has anyone tried making a custom level that's just a box with a small aperture? This would make for some strange fights with lots of damage.
- The attention to detail in this game is fantastic. You can tell the the creators cared very much about it.
- When it comes to level design, my only complaint is that the game is a little too awesome. Some of the levels can be a little distracting with all the stuff in the background.
Now playing: Radiohead - Morning Bell/Amnesiac