Monday, May 28, 2007

No Photo Contest

No one sent me any photos this week. I didn't have any particularly good ones either. Anyway, I went to the zoo today and got some pictures, so I'm putting them up instead. Enjoy!

The otters were swimming about, which was a lot of fun to see. Usually, they just laze about in their little nest of hay.


There are a bunch of neat flowers in the zoo right now. I liked this one a lot.


The prairie dogs just had some youngn's, it seems. Their hive was swarming with them. There was a prairie dog digging a new hole. It seemed to be making a lot of progress for something so small.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should invest in a telephoto lens. It'd be worth it for the kind of pictures you take.

~B

Anonymous said...

Being that the 7 deadly sins idea was a complete failure I think we should continue with the snapshot topics. Lets start with Motion as our next topic.

~B

Anonymous said...

i vote for the otter pic

-teto42