Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Back

I haven't been blogging much lately, largely because I've been putting my thoughts down in twitter form lately.

It seems the Force 'a Nature is broken again. It's in second place to Natascha for being broken all the time. As far as I can tell, the new system for determining knockback is thus:
  1. Did you hit the Enemy? Y/N
  2. Either way, the Enemy is not knocked back.
I think this new system actually makes it easier to kill people with the Fan. Instead of popping them into the air and having to "reaquire" the target, you can just hold down Mouse1 and point at the enemy for a nice 200 damage.

I've been having a lot of fun with the crafting. I had been saving items in anticipation, and it really payed off. I got two hats in the amount of time it would normally take to get maybe one. (I got a Pyro's Beanie, which is a middling hat, and my least favorite for the Pyro. Then I got a Hatless Engie, and we all know how terrible hatlesses are, so I combined it with the Hatless Scout I had been saving for just this contingency, and got a Vintage Tyrolean, which is definitely in the top tier of hats..)

The FaN's "Force Jump" seems more powerful now. Maybe it's just psychological, but it seems like I can get a lot of life now.

No comments: