- Lots of Spy "feign death" stuff
- Added convars to further customize the "play a hit sound whenever you injure an enemy" option
- Added Medic Ubersaw kill taunt
- Force-a-Nature will now correctly knock back players on the ground
- Increased minimum damage required for the Force-a-Nature to cause a knockback from 30 to 40
It's nice to think that it'll work now.
- Changed the Direct Hit to only minicrit enemies that have been launched into the air by an explosion
Huge nerf to Direct Hit. I've already gone back to Rocket Launcher for most things anyway.
- Increased the rate of the Soldier's Rage generation by 40%
- Reduced the duration of the Soldier's Buff Banner effect from 14 seconds to 10
Sounds good to me. 14 Seconds meant you got to kill everyone, but it took way too long to charge. 40% faster is just what the doctor ordered.
- Reduced the explosive damage resistance on the Chargin' Targe to 50%
This is the first in what I imagine will be a long line of Targe Nerfs.
- Fixed the Sandman being able to bat balls through doors
Hooray, it only took a year!
- Large number of fixes, including crafting stuff.
I guess someone may want this for some reason. It's a good idea for them to use the community directly. I wonder how they'll implement it...