Some random thoughts:
- I'm falling in love with General Grievous. He's so deliciously over the top, he cracks me up. Whenever he encounters a setback, get ready for an "Impossible!" delivered in the classic super villain style.
- I know that it's a tradition to say it, but when your spaceship is on fire, and you're about to crash, you don't get to say "I have a bad feeling about this." You don't have a bad feeling; you're on fire.
- Asoka still hovers between being a good character and being more annoying than she's worth. I think she's making positive progress though.
- Speaking of Asoka, it seems like the only way her story can be resolved is with her death. I understand this part of the canon isn't really defined, so we'll see.
- Why must the droids be stupid and insolent?
- I'm impressed by the show's willingness to have a pretty large cast and a setting that spans over a lot of plots and subjects. I'd have expected less from a 22 minute cartoon.
- Is there some law that expansion material for the show can only exist between Star Wars II and III?