Thursday, November 22, 2007

Why I Won't Be President

When Teddy Roosevelt was Governor of New York, someone mentioned that he was on his way to becoming President of the US. TR told him never to say that, since if he was thinking of becoming President, he wouldn't be thinking about what he was currently doing. In that vein, I've decided that I will disqualify myself for any public office by posting some remarks that will automatically give any election to my opponent.

Basically, I'm going to say the things that ruin politicians. All I have to do is disagree with powerful political factions. These groups include the NRA, the "Pro-Life" cabal, and less obvious organizations like the military, the elderly, and parents.

----------------
Now playing: Meat Loaf - Bad For Good
via FoxyTunes

No comments: